Royal Park Dental Community Grant Application Policy
Royal Park Dental actively supports a range of initiatives in local communities where our Dental Centre is located, i.e. Royal Park and its surrounding suburbs. Any event, initiative or cause Royal Park Dental supports, must reinforce our brand values and align with the sponsorship policy below.
Royal Park Dental can only approve sponsorship promoting the Royal Park Dental brand and values.
Sponsorship Target Market
Sponsorships should support the local community with a particular focus on school aged children and their families.
Royal Park Dental will only sponsor sporting, cultural and community events or projects that;
- reflect positively on our brand and values and align with our business purpose and objectives
- support the community
- demonstrate good corporate citizenship
Royal Park Dental will not consider sponsorship requests from organisations or in respect of events that;
- promote or include activities that could be detrimental to public health or safety, discriminatory or offensive to the community
- are directly aligned to political or religious groups
- involve organisations, events or activities outside our operating location
- duplicate existing sponsorships or involve competitors
Royal Park Dental has allocated a budget of $1,000 per calendar year for sponsorship.
Who Can Submit a Request for Sponsorship?
Employees of and Practitioners associated with Royal Park Dental can directly request sponsorship on behalf of themselves or external stakeholders if they feel the sponsorship would directly enhance the Royal Park Dental brand. Alternatively external stakeholders can directly request sponsorship via the below process.
Request, Evaluation and Approval Process
To have your sponsorship request reviewed, please complete the Project Grant Request Form which is available here and attach any additional information which may assist in your application.
All sponsorship requests are reviewed by the Director to assess suitability, feasibility and resources required. The Director may contact you for additional information or clarification.