1. How do you determine your fees structure?
We are very mindful that cost of dentistry can be a hurdle for some people when comes to seeking dental treatments. As a member of the Australian Dental Association, we regularly review our fees structure to ensure our fees are affordable and competitive without compromising quality of dentistry.
2. I can’t afford the treatments. What options do I have?
You can find out from Medicare if you are eligible for the various government dental programs such as CDBS, SADS and GDS. We do see patients who are eligible for government dental programs.
3. Why some dentists can offer a cheaper dentistry?
We focus on providing quality dental services and care to our patients. It is not our goal to provide the cheapest dentistry as we believe this could potentially be detrimental to your health and not worth risking.
Below might be some of the reasons for cheaper dentistry:
- They may be using cheaper and inferior materials.
- They may be using older equipment and technology.
- They may not employ qualified dental support staff.
- They may not implement adequate hygiene and infection controls.
- They may charge you little for consultations, exams, and X-rays then charge a lot for the treatments.